Explore ‘Fact From Fiction’ With B-Sensible.
Myths and truths about bedwetting by the waterproof bedding experts Although bedwetting can be an upsetting and frustrating time for many parents, you should not worry as it is very common in children under the age of five. Such issues can cause many a sleepless night for both you and your toddler, but B-Sensible is here to reassure you with the following myths and truths surrounding bedwetting:
• MYTH: If your toddler wets the bed, it is down to laziness.
• TRUTH: The issue of bedwetting can be a trying time for all involved, but your child is not doing it purposefully. Patience and reassurance is key.
• MYTH: Bedwetting is uncommon.
• TRUTH: Do not worry; bedwetting is actually very common in young children.
• MYTH: Preventing your child from drinking liquids just before bed will put an end to their bedwetting.
• TRUTH: This is incorrect. It may lessen the amount of urine due to less fluid intake; however it will not stop bedwetting.
• MYTH: Bedwetting means your child has behavioural problems.
• TRUTH: No, bedwetting is very common and it is just one of those things that can happen. It does not mean your child has behavioural problems.
• MYTH: Your child is to blame.
• TRUTH: Absolutely not. It is not theirs or your fault. Bedwetting is just something which can happen; it’s something that will go in time.
• MYTH: Bedwetting is a serious condition.
• TRUTH: There are many children who wet the bed, and for most there is nothing to worry about. With time, it will get better, just be a helping hand along the way until that day comes.
B-Sensible has created a “new dawn” in bedding for toddlers. They offer breathable and waterproof sheets and pillowcases so that your toddler can sleep in undisturbed natural comfort throughout the night whilst the mattress stays dry whatever happens, making B-Sensible every parent’s best friend.
Rachel Lachmann, of Harrogate, is a mother to Thomas, aged five and Charlotte, aged two. She started using the B-Sensible bed sheet for Thomas ten months ago and was so impressed with the product that she has since recommended them to other mums.
“The B-Sensible sheets are brilliant. It stops the mattress getting wet and doesn’t feel wet next to Thomas’s skin. Thomas never complains about going to bed and when he does wet the bed he sleeps through, because the sheet isn’t wet and uncomfortable. “I would have no hesitation in recommending B-Sensible to other mums and have done with all my friends who have young children.” Rachel, 36, said that the sheet has helped her son sleep through the night and made life easier for her too because she’s not getting up in the middle of the night to change his bedding.
“Thomas has never been dry at night and it was a nightmare constantly washing and changing bed linen and duvets, even more so before I started using B-Sensible sheets because the mattress used to get wet as well. “The sheets help us both get a proper night’s sleep and I’ll definitely be using them with Charlotte as well.” The B-Sensible sheets come in a range of sizes to fit Moses cribs, cots and cot beds, so are with you and your child every step of the way through the early years; plus as they get older, you can upgrade to standard bed sizes!
The 2in1 fitted stretchable sheet and protector combine into one soft waterproof breathable product which acts like a “second skin” thanks to the innovative fibre Tencel. Tencel is known as the “new age fibre” as it absorbs moisture naturally. The eco-friendly fibre is made from the wood found on the Eucalyptus tree, and has natural cooling mechanisms to control the temperature and humidity. The range also includes pillowcases! The B-Sensible bedding range also offers many other benefits! The sheets and pillowcases absorb significantly more moisture than cotton and dry quicker due to its nano-fibre technology, thus helping to control humidity and body temperature. They are perfect for those little accidents as they are waterproof, breathable, have optimum moisture management, are hypo-allergenic, thermo regulating and eco-friendly.
If your child has sensitive skin, the hypo-allergenic range of products will prevent skin irritation, so are suitable for eczema, asthma and rhinitis sufferers. Sooner or later your child will grow out of bedwetting, but until that day comes, the helping hand of B-Sensible will comfort them along the way! So, say goodbye to wet nights with the assistance of B-Sensible, which will ensure your toddler will be able to sleep dry, clean, and comfortable all night long.
Disclaimer, I’ve not been paid for posting this.