Even Rum and Raisin ice cream makes me ill


According to Australian doctors at Sydney city hospital I am allergic to alcohol. I agree with them, but can often eat things cooked with it, like fruit cakes with brandy soaked fruit, or spagetti bol made with a little red wine. I think its due to the cooking and evaporation.

However rum and raisin ice cream gave me the nearly instant hangover effect, and all evening I thought I may vomit.

I thought it was only rum Flavouring not actual rum! DOHH if you’re laughing reading this, stop that! Meanies.

Note to self, just one more nice thing added to the list I can’t eat or drink.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

CommentLuv badge

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.