DOHH


Even Rum and Raisin ice cream makes me ill

According to Australian doctors at Sydney city hospital I am allergic to alcohol. I agree with them, but can often eat things cooked with it, like fruit cakes with brandy soaked fruit, or spagetti bol made with a little red wine. I think its due to the cooking and evaporation. However rum and raisin ice cream gave me the nearly instant hangover effect, and all evening I thought I may vomit. I thought it was only rum Flavouring not actual rum! DOHH if you’re laughing reading this, stop that! Meanies. Note to self, just one more nice thing added to the list I can’t eat or drink.