Today I want to share a competition with you lovely readers, the chance to win a funky t-shirt. do you like those tops that are almost like wrap-around photos? Well scroll down and enter this comp. The following is not written by me, it is so not my writing style.
Tam’s Treasures are the UK and European retailer for The Mountain® T-shirts from America, with over 800 cool hyper realistic designs, including the popular hyper realistic 3D Big Face™ designs!
One lucky winner wins their own choice of three fantastic The Mountain® T-Shirts! Open to UK & Europe, Ending on Sunday 25th May at 11.59pm EST.
About The Mountain® T-Shirt Brand
- The Mountain® are America’s Greenest T-Shirt Company™
- Use organic reactive dyes creating a library of over 600 colours
- Waterbased inks are used to create an amazing soft feel to the t-shirt images
- Oeko-Tex 100 Certification (one of the highest certifications worldwide) which guarantees The Mountain® t-shirts are free of harmful chemicals
- The Mountain® use a Dye Oxidation System that purifies the waste water used in dying the shirts. This process doesn’t use chemicals
About The Mountain®& T-shirts
- High quality 100% ring spun cotton, with cool artwork dyed into the fabric.
- Individually screen printed so each and every shirt is unique.
- All t-shirts are 100% pre-shrunk cotton, pre-washed ready to wear.
- The reinforced double stitching on all the seams means your t-shirt is made to last for years; and look as good as the first time you put it on.
- There are no tags on the neck to cause irritation, all sizing information is stamped inside the shirt.
The t-shirts have a generous cut and run larger than UK and European sizes. Please check measurements on product pages before ordering.
At Tam’s Treasures you will also find greeting cards and gifts from popular US brands right here in the UK.
“We strive to make every customer feel special and provide them a site that sells beautiful earth conscious gifts.”
ENTER BELOW FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This competition is not being run by/for Julie’s Notebook, I am merely sharing it.